Sunday, May 29, 2016

THE KITE RUNNER

THE KITE RUNNER
ESSAY

   

   The following morning, as he blended dark tea for breakfast, Hassan let me know he'd had a fantasy. "we were at Ghargha leke, you, me, father, agha sahib, rahim khan, and thousand other individuals," he said. "it was warm and sunny, and the leke was clear similar to a mirror. In any case, nobody was summing in light of the fact that they said a creature had gone to the lake. It was summing at the base, holding up." 

    He poured me a glass and included suger, blew on it a couple times. Put it before me. "so everybody is frightened to get in the water. Also, all of a sudden you commence your shoes amir agha, and take of your shirt. 'There is on creature', you say. I will demonstrate to all of you. What's more, before anybody can stop you, you jump into the water, begin swimming without end. I tail you in and we are both swimming. Hassan giggled. It is a fantasy, amir agha, you can do anything. Anyway, everybody is shouting, gat out get out however we simply swim exposed to the harsh elements water. We make it way out to the center of the lake and we quit swimming. We move in the direction of the shore and wave to the general population. They look little like ants, however we can hear them applauding. These now. There is no beast, simply water they change the name of the lake after that, and call it the pool of amir and Hassan sultan of Kabul and we get the chance to change individuals cash for swimming in it so what does it mean? I said I don't have the foggiest idea. I was jumping u would let me know. Well it's a stupid dream taking note of happends in it father say dreams dependably me something. i tasted some tea. Why doesn't u ask him then? His so keen I said, all the more briefly then I had proposed I hadn't rested throughout the night. My neck and back resembled snaked springs and my eyes stung. Still I had been mean to Hassan I all most aeologized, tham didn't. Hassan comprehended I was simply apprehensive. Hassan constantly comprehended about me. The boulevards sparkled with crisp snow and the sky was a faultless blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment