Monday, May 2, 2016

The Tell Tale Heart

The Tell Tale Heart  
Story

The story “the tell tell-yale heart” has been written by Edgar Allan poem. In the story and old man and boy are two characters the boy lived in the old man’s house. The old man’s loved the boy very much but the boy was affred of the old man’s eyes becomes his eyes were like the vulture’s eyes when the old man looked the boy , the boy blode became cold he didn’t like the old man show he decided to kill him. He tried to kill old man for many days. He becomes able to kill him in eight nights. After killing the old man, the boy buried the death body under the floor. He had also but the arms and legs of the old man the boy listned the sound like the heard beating of the old man’s watch. When the police came the boy told the truth and they showed. The death body under the ground. In this way the story give lesion that truth can’t be hidden.
In any case, even yet I held back kept still. I hardly relaxed. I held the light unmoving. I attempted how consistently I could keep up the beam upon the eye. Interim the ghastly tattoo of the heart expanded. It became snappier and speedier, and louder and louder each moment. The old man's fear more likely than not been compelling! It developed louder, I say, louder each minute! - do you check me well? I have let you know that I am apprehensive: so I am. Also, now at the dead hour of the night, in the midst of the shocking hush of that old house, so unusual a commotion as this energized me to wild fear. However, for a few minutes longer I abstained stopped. In any case, the beating became louder, louder! I thought the heart must blast. Furthermore, now another tension seized me - the sound would be heard by a neighbor! The old man's hour had come! With an uproarious holler, I tossed open the light and jumped into the room. He screeched once - once as it were. In a moment I dragged him to the floor, and pulled the substantial bed over him. I then grinned merrily, to discover the deed so far done. Be that as it may, for a long time, the heart beat on with a muted sound. This, be that as it may, did not vex me; it would not be heard through the divider. Finally it stopped. The old man was dead. I expelled the informal lodging the cadaver. Yes, he was stone, stone dead. I set my hand upon the heart and held it there numerous minutes. There was no throb. He was stone dead. His eye would inconvenience me no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment